* Priority registration for those who attended the November 2017 Summit only - If this is you, you'll receive an email before the day!
We are starting to plan for another wonderful weekend of pampered scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafting at the SIMSBURY INN. Awaiting you are beautiful accommodations, award-winning cuisine, a lovely indoor heated pool, and prizes for EVERYONE. This is the place to be for relaxation, fun, friends and food...along with scrapbooking and paper crafting! Our comfortable and spacious crop rooms are open 24 hours to accommodate night-owls and early risers.
We are happy to announce that PAPERCRAFT CLUBHOUSE will be hosting our mini-store again at this weekend crop - they'll stock things you need, things you like, things you want!
We offer all-inclusive pricing with two different package options. (see below). There is a $50.00 registration fee per person (paid with registration form mailed to Vanessa) in addition to the package rates below. Coffee, tea and snacks all week-end are included.
PACKAGE 1 - Saturday arrival, includes one night stay; lunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday brunch.
SINGLE - $346.66 (includes service charge & tax)
SHARED ROOM WITH PACKAGE RATE - $257.53 PER PERSON (includes service charge & tax).
PACKAGE 2 - Friday arrival, includes two night stay; Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday; and Sunday brunch.
SINGLE - $524.91 (includes service charge & tax)
SHARED ROOM WITH PACKAGE RATE - $346.65 PER PERSON (includes service charge & tax).
Additional overnight accommodations may be added for $155.00+ ( $178.25) plus service charge and tax.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Bright, well-lit, spacious cropping rooms open 24 hours (a key element!)
Freedom to leave your crafting supplies out all weekend
A welcome gift and prizes for everyone
Shopping with Papercraft Clubhouse, a mini store stocked with everything you could want or need
Impressive dining - all meals, snacks and extras included in pricing
A beautiful indoor pool, Jacuzzi and exercise room
Beautiful accommodations with luxurious linens
Mini-massages (for an additional fee) to soothe those scrappin' muscles
Freedom to scrap, eat, sleep, talk, shop, swim, . . . . uninterrupted
Quality time with your crafty friends.
HERE'S THE **TENTATIVE** AGENDA:
(As of now, there will be no cropping on Thursday!)
Friday, Nov 30, 2018
Saturday, Dec 1, 2018
Sunday, Dec 2, 2018
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Once we open registration in early September (look for emails with all the info!) call the Simsbury Inn directly at (800) 634-2719 and reserve your room. Mention that you are with the Scrapbook Summit. If you are booking a double or triple room, you will need to make your roommate's reservation at the same time. You will be required to give a credit card number for each person registering.
2. Write down your confirmation number
3. IMMEDIATELY AFTER, we ask that you please fill out the registration form at the link on the left side of this page and enclose $50 per person registration fee (this is separate from the hotel reservation), and mail to:
c/o Vanessa Felie checks payable to Vanessa Felie
26 Sakrison Road
Granby, CT 06035
* Scrapbook Summit Updates will be emailed to you upon receipt of your registration.
* Our cropping space holds a maximum of 104 scrappers, with up to 4 to a table. Groups larger than that will be seated at tables adjacent to each other.
* Scrappers from last year's November Summit will have advance registration preference.
*You may cancel your hotel reservation up to 30 days in advance and receive a full refund on your package from the Simsbury Inn. *Our $50 fee is non-refundable.
* You must have a room reservation to register for the Summit---there are no "day rates" for scrapping only.
Some final thoughts . . . This is designed to be a stress-free, low-key weekend with lots of time for scrapping, pampering, conversations, laughter and relaxation. This is a "child-free" zone, so please do not bring attendees under the age of 18. Comments from past attendees are filled with praise for the amenities of the Simsbury Inn, the graciousness and attentiveness of the staff, the luxurious accommodations and attention to detail for the weekend in general (we don't want to brag too much!) .
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THIS SUMMIT OR
ONE OF OUR FUTURE EVENTS!!